Join us on either Saturday, April 8, Sunday, April 9 or both from 12-5pm for our Two-Day Spring Wine Festival! Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors and live music in the lodge. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
Tickets are $35 per day Tickets are limited and will sell out. Don't miss out and purchase your tickets online. Designated driver tickets are also available for $5 per day at the event. (Please note that designated drivers will not receive a wine glass.
Make it a mini-vacation and spend the night at the Hotel at Bear Creek! A Spring Wine Festival package is available, learn more about it here.
A'Dello Vineyards, Antler Ridge Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyard, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery, Buddy Boy, Kog Hill Winery, Junuata Valley Winery, Naylor Wine Cellers, Paradocx Vineyard, Sand Castle, Shade Mountain Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, Vynecrest
Specialty Food Vendor
BabaNonna, Bespoken Bacon, Conebella Farms, Danjo's Kettle Corn, The Dip Lady, Fat Head Peppers, JD Gourmet, Keystone Farms Cheese, KupKake Kandi, Sugar N Spice, Sweet Finesse Chocolates, Taste Artisanal Market
A Reason to Wine, Beadweaver, Crystals Glass Design, Demca Demonstrations, Foot Bling Things, Infinity Baskets and Gifts, Just for Fun Jewelry, Marie Glassware, Oxford Handbags
If you purchase two or more bottles of wine please utilize our Wine Check. When wine is purchased, the winery will provide you with a Wine Check slip. After the festival, come to the Wine Check and show your Wine Check slip to the attendant. They will locate your purchase for you. The Wine Check area is located in our Snowsport School area. Wine Check will close promptly at 6pm.
Wine Festival Rules and Regulations:
- Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be charged full price for entry.
- Event attendees must be 21 years of age, or older, and have a valid ID.
(This includes designated drivers)
- Children and infants are not permitted into the event.
- Pets are not permitted into the event unless medically necessary.
- Promotional photos or videos may be taken at the event. By purchasing a ticket, all attendees consent to the use of their image in Bear Creek promotional materials.
- Outside coolers, food and beverages are not permitted into the event.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to remove any individuals from the event for any reasons.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to inspect any/all bags and deny entry of any/all bags.
- Photo, video or audio recording of entertainers is not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly and know your limits.