Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Macungie, PA
Harvest Wine Festival
Reason 13...Wine tastes better with friends
- Join us on Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 12:00-5:00pm for Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek!
- Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors.
- Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
- Live music includes Kendal Conrad and GT3 Jazz Standards!
- Make it a weekend getaway with the Harvest Wine Festival Package!
- Tickets are limited and will sell fast
- $25 per guest in advance or $35 at the door. Pre-sale ends Saturday, October 20 at 5PM. Tickets are limited and will sell out.
- Don't forget about the DD: Designated driver tickets are $5 per person (Does not include a commemorative tasting glass)
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
5 Schmucks Winery, Bee Kind Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyards, Cardinal Hollow Winery, Juniata Valley Winery, Kulpmont Winery, Naylor Wine Cellars, Paradocx Winery, Sleepy Cat Urban Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, University Wine Company, Adello Vineyards and Winery,Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery, Aulenback Wines, Colony Meadery, Sand Castle Winery, Stone & Key Cellars, Reklaimed Vines
- If you purchase two or more bottles of wine please utilize our Wine Check.
- When wine is purchased, the winery will provide you with a Wine Check slip.
- After the festival, come to the Wine Check and show your Wine Check slip to the attendant.
- The Wine Check area is located in the lower lodge area. Wine Check will close promptly at 6pm.